Stainless steel case / Dial black
Series of 999 units
- Functions: hour / minute /second /date
- Case: ø 40 mm, Thickness 10,1 mm, Titanium alloy machined from solid, coated.Specific anti-choc device.
- Dial: 3 stainless steel layer, enhanced with a lacquer process
- Glass: Top and bottom sapphire anti-scratch and anti-reflective treated, machined from solid.
- Movement:Mechanical and automatic Mi 90.15 with 42 hours power reserve, chronograph.
- Watch band: In a white stitched calf leather, interior tan leather with stainless steel buckle.
- Weight: 88,30 gram*
- Sealing: 5 bars
*The weight incudes the standard size leather band and stainless steel buckle.
The SOLID range has been designed with a specific purpose: Robustness and resistance. It is obvious that in this modern world, the timelessness is a value that is lost. Indeed, fashion plays an important role but passes quickly. So why would you build solid objects?
We have a differentapproach, we design our watches for unlimited life time, without planned obsolescence! Every detail is important to improve the robustness and keeping the cost down at the same time. The 24 Ruby mechanical movement is ultra-modernand already equipped with a shockproof system as standard. We wanted it to be even more protected so the movement is fully isolate from the rest of the body so any possible shock, whether mechanical or magnetic cannot be transmitted
A system, protected by OSSAU WATCH, using an elastomer component enabled to suspend the movement so that no metal parts of the latter is in contact with the housing.
It is the OW16 solid sister with an interesting difference: its top machined sapphire is attachedto the crown using twelve screws, trademark of OSSSAU WATCH. This finish recalls the TCA 44.
Download the user guide